Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
In order to fulfil our mission statement of – Working together to achieve quality of education and equality for all, our discipline policy aims to provide a safe and structured environment in a climate of mutual and self respect, promoting rights and responsibilities for all.
We ask the whole community of the school to implement this policy through School Rules:
1. Show respect for all pupils and all adults by:
- speaking to people in a polite way;
- using peoples’ correct title;
- respecting other peoples’ property;
- helping others;
- showing consideration for others;
- always trying your best;
- avoid physical hurt.
2. Show respect for the school environment by:
- moving around school in a sensible way;
- keeping classrooms tidy;
- putting litter in the bins;
- taking care of the buildings and the grounds.
3. Show respect for the whole school community by:
- valuing our differences – age, gender, race, disability, sexuality and background;
- making everyone feel supported and cared for;
- making everyone feel included;
- making everyone feel their contribution is valuable;
- making everyone feel important.