Are you interested in working for us? Bright Futures Educational Trust is committed to creating a world class education to enable every young person to reach their full potential and in particular, their full academic potential. Having hard working, passionate and engaged staff is the key to achieving this vision. If you possess these qualities and are looking for a teaching post, an associate staff position or a leadership opportunity we would love to hear from you. As a multi-academy trust with a number of schools we can offer career and personal development to support your aspirations. Details of the current vacancies we have in our schools are below, please see the application details relating to the post you are interested in. Alternatively, if having looked at our website and we do not have a suitable vacancy at the moment, we are always keen to hear from people who share our vision and values and are interested in working for us. Please use the contact tab on our website to get in touch with us.
1 Teacher + SEN Allowance Full Time Permanent required for September 2017
Melland High is a highly successful 11 – 19 specialist support academy for pupils with significant and complex learning difficulties which has been repeatedly described by Ofsted as being ‘outstandingly effective’.
The school is:-
- a BFET academy
- a National Support School;
- a Specialist Support High School for central and east Manchester.
Melland High is established in our shared campus with Cedar Mount Academy in Gorton Education Village and is a member of Bright Futures Educational Trust.
The successful candidates will have:-
- extensive knowledge, skills and experience to work effectively with pupils experiencing profound and multiple learning needs
- consistently good to outstanding performance.
- high expectations and aspirations for all pupils.
- a good understanding of how to motivate and engage pupils so they learn very effectively and make significant progress.
- a commitment to developing the whole pupil.
We can offer:-
- a wonderfully diverse pupil population.
- support in developing best practice in enrichment and creativity.
- extensive continued professional development opportunities.
Appropriate induction and INSET will be provided. Visits from prospective applicants are most welcome.
If you feel you are ready for a challenging role with a dynamic and innovative team please contact Mrs Yvonne Reil, PA to the Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing date Monday 5th June 2017
The Bright Futures Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it is expected that all applicants will share this commitment. DBS checks will be carried out on all successful candidates.
Vacancies across the Bright Futures Educational Trust can be found here.