A Warm Welcome Back to School
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are delighted to welcome our students back to school after the holiday and would like to wish you all a happy and healthy 2022.
We look forward to an exciting term ahead where students continue to enjoy their learning through the many engaging opportunities within the curriculum.
I would also like to reassure you that we are taking all available steps to protect students and staff in terms of the current Covid outbreak and are continuing to follow any official guidance from the government, our Trust and Manchester Local Authority.
Please can I ask you to –
- Continue to undertake Lateral Flow Tests with your son/daughter and should they develop any symptoms associated with Covid-19, keep them off school, book a PCR Test and inform school of the result.
- Encourage your son/daughter to follow all hygiene protocols strictly including regular hand washing and support us to encourage mask wearing, if possible, in classrooms, communal spaces and on transport
- If your son/daughter uses Home to School transport and their bus is unavailable due to Covid-19, please make every effort to ensure they still attend school during this period. If you are unable to do so, please inform school as soon as possible
- Come and collect your son/daughter straight away if you are informed that they have become unwell in school
- Ensure that you answer a phone call from school
- If you’ve recently changed your contact details or emergency telephone numbers, please inform the school office immediately
Appropriate Home / Remote Learning resources will be provided to any students who may be isolating and tutors will continue to contact families to offer support on an individual basis.
Many thanks for your much appreciated support during this challenging time